Senin, 11 Februari 2013

1.One Day At A Time ; 2.Walk With Me; 3.Where We'll Never Grow Old.



ONE DAY AT A TIME

Intro : One day at a time, sweet Jesus.

1.   I’m only human, I’m just a man,
Help me believe, what I could be
And all that I am.
Show me the stairway, I have to climb,
Lord, for my sake, teach me to take, One day at a time.
Ch:    One day at a time, sweet Jesus
          That’s all, I’m asking from you
          Just give me the strength, do everyday, what I have to do.
          Yesterday’s gone, sweet Jesus
          And tomorrow, may never be mine
          Lord, help me today, show me the way, One day at a time.
2.   Do you remember, when you walked among men?
Well, Jesus you know if you’re looking below
That it’s worse now, than then
Cheating and stealing, violence and crime
So, for my sake, teach me to take, one day at a time.
Ch: (Tone naik)…….
          One day at a time, sweet Jesus, That’s all, I’m asking from you
          Just give me the strength to do everyday, what I have to do..

Koor:
Yesterday’s gone, sweet Jesus
And tomorrow, may never be mine
Lord, help me today, show me the way………ONE DAY AT A TIME.




WALK WITH ME
1.   Walk with me, walk with me. Lest mine eyes no longer see
All the glory, all the story of your love.
Talk to me, talk to me, like you spoke so tenderly
When you talked there, when you walked there by the sea.
Chorus:
Let me follow in the foot steps. That trod the shore of Galilee.
Let me learn to pray like He did. In the garden of Gethsemane.
2.   Take my hand, take my hand.  Teach me Lord to understand
All my duty, all the beauty of your love.

3.   Talk to me, talk to me, Lest mine ears, no longer hear
All the wonder, all the beauty of your grace.
Walk with me, walk with me, as you walked so lovingly
When you walked there, and you talked there by the sea.


WHERE WE’LL NEVER GROW OLD
1.   I have heard of a land on the far a-way strand,
‘Tis a beau-ti-ful home of the soul; Built by Je-sus on high,
there we nev-er shall die, ‘Tis a land where we’ll nev-er grow old.

Chorus:
Nev-er grow old, nev-er grow old, In a land where we’ll never grow old.
Nev-er grow old, nev-er grow old, In a land where we’ll never grou old.

2.   In that beau-ti-ful home where we’ll nev-er more roam,
We shall be in that sweet by and by; Hap-py praise to the King
thru e-ter-ni-ty sing, ‘Tis a land where we nev-er shall die.

3.   When our work here is done and our life-crown is won, And our
trou-bles and tri-als are o’er; All our sor-row will end
and our voic-es will blend, With the loved ones who’ve gone on be-fore.