Selasa, 08 Januari 2013

7. I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go.



Lirik Lagu Rohani 7:
I’LL GO WHERE YOU WANT ME TO GO( 3 b=6/8) 1=Es
(Mary Brown, 19th Century)—Carrie E. Rousefell (1861-1930)

  1.   It may not be on the mountain’s height, Or over the stormy sea;
It may not be at the battle’s front My Lord will have need of me.
But if by a still, small voice He calls To paths I do not know,
I’ll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in Thine, I’ll go where You want me to go.

Reff:
I’ll go where You want me to go, dear Lord, O’er mountain, or plain, or sea;
I’ll say what You want me to say, dear Lord, I’ll be what You want me to be.

2.   Perhaps today there are loving words Which Jesus would have me speak
There may be now, in the paths of sin, Some wand’rer whom I should seek.
O Savior, if Thou wilt be my Guide, Tho’ dark and rugged the way
My voice shall echo the message sweet, I’ll say what You want me to say.

3.   There’s surely some where a lowly place In earth’s harvest-fields so wide,
Where I may labor thro’life’s short day For Jesus, the Crucified.
So, trusting my all unto Thy care, I know Thou lovest me!
I’ll do Thy will with a heart sincere, I’ll be what You want  me to be.

KU ‘KAN PERGI KE MANA PUN TUHAN MINTA

1.   Mungkinlah di gunung yang tinggi, Atau pun di lautan.
Mungkinlah di medan p’rang seru, Ku diperlukan Tuhan.
Mungkinlah dengan suara lembut Ku ‘kan dipanggil-Nya.
Ku ‘kan jawab, Ku ‘kan pergi, ya Tuhan, Kemanapun Tuhan minta.
Reff:
Ku ‘kan pergi kemanapun, Tuhan, Ke gunung atau lautan
Ku katakan apa yang Kau katakan, Ku jadi pelayan Tuhan.

2.   Mungkin ada b’rita Almasih Yang patut ku b’ri takan,
Mungkin ada orang yang sesat Yang patut kutemukan;
Oh Tuhan, jikalau Kau pimpin Walau gelap jalannya.
Ku katakana apa yang Katakan, Berita yang sungguh indah.

3.   Tentu ada tempat yang hina Di dunia yang luas
Dimana ku kerja tak lama Bagi Yesus, Pelepas,
Ku s’rahkan hidup ku pada-Mu, Tuhan mengasihiku
Sungguh lah kulakukan kehendak-Mu, Ku jadi pelaksana-Mu.